This product is compatible with latest FAA and CAA anti collision lights rules for drones. It’s visible from 3 miles away at night.
- 6 hours continuous operation with onboard battery (in strobe mode)
- 4 – Powerful Cree® Standalone LEDs in light
- 3 Modes – Strobe, Flash, and Fixed (solid)
- Easy to use single button interface
- Charge indicator light
- MicroUSB charge cable just plug into usb port (included)
- Battery with internal overcharge and discharge protection
- Comes complete with charge cable, 3m Dual Lock and Arc strobe light encased in waterproof housing
- BATTERY: Plug in to USB, blinking is charging , steady (or off) is full charge
- ON/OFF: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn ON or OFF
- MODES: Once unit is turned on will default to strobe mode. To change modes tap the button. This will send it to flash mode (slow steady flash) or Fixed Mode (solid light no flash). In the fixed mode battery life will be much shorter than in flash or strobe.
Notice: The battery includes its own PCM module. This module protects the battery from overcharge and discharge for long lifespan. If there is no life sign on the circuit when you press the button, probably discharge protection has activated because of low battery voltage. Just charge it.
- Dimensions: 2 x 1.5 x 5/8 inches
- Weight: 22g
- Current Consumption: <15mA per hour
- Charge Port: MicroUSB
- Lipo Battery – 250 mhr
- Charge Time: ~2 hours